Lawn Mower Reviews – 6 Mowers To Consider
1. The craftsman 37436
- Price goes for $400-$430. It has a torque of 7 Ib-ft.
- It has a rare driving wheel, The drive control is fixed handle and a write hand peed_control lever.
- Has noise level of 93 dbA.
The Lawn Mower Reviews rate it a 4 out of 5star. Its considered a
quick-clipping machine and the tester describes the ride as a sweet one.
It has got a smart design where you can adjust the height of the mower to
Though its quite louder than other mowers, and a chunk of cut grass built up
under behind the deck though it doesn’t cause any difficulties when mowing.
2. The John Deere JS36
- It goes for about $350-$400, has a torque of 7 Ib-ft, has a rare driving wheel.
- Its drive control is a pivoting top-handle. Has a noise level of 91dbA.
Due to the pivoting top-handle its an easy machine to control considering its speeds,
referred to as “the mowmentum system” by its makers. Has a low resistance with
engine off, easy to move around when off.
The pivoting top-handle control is suited for simple mowing patterns not the back-forth
movements that most lawns require.
3. The Husqvarna 7021R
- Goes for around $300-$350, has a torque of 6.9 Ib-ft, has a rare driving wheel, its drive control is a fixed-handle and a dual-thumb speed-control lever.
- Has noise level of 89dbA It has a choke lever.
Has an excellent shielding of the drive belt. It is a very powerful machine its best suited
for cold climate.
4. Honda HRX2172VKA
- Goes for about $600-$800 quite an expensive machine compared to the rest mowers.
- Has a torque of 8.3 Ib-ft, has a rare driving wheel, its drive control shaft is connected to a fixed-handle with a dual speed control lever.
A very stylish lawnmower , it leaves a velvet finish due to its dual blade and a domed
deck which keeps the clippings suspended as they re-cut.
A very outstanding machine, the Lawn mower reviews rate this machine a 5star topping the other mowers.
5. Snapper SPVH21675
- Its priced to about $400-$500, has a torque of 6.75Ib-ft, has got a rare driving wheel, its drive control is fixed handle bar and a speed-control lever. Has noise level of 91dbA.
The Lawn Mower reviews considers this a preferable mower, its equipped with a device inside its gas cap releasing the concentrated drip of fuel preservative to the fuel tank slowly, thus stabilized fuel during mowing. With speeds of 4mph means its a super fast clipper.
Its top-handle makes it hard to do a back-forth cutting.
6. Troy-Bilt TB230
- Price ranges from $250-$350. Has a torque of 6.75Ib-ft. Has a front wheel as the driving force, the control drive is a fixed-handle lever and a right hand speed control bar. noise level of 90dbA.
The Lawn Mower Reviews highly rates this mower because of its value, very pocket friendly compared to the others. Has a two levers that controls the deck-height, has a simple responsive drive-control, also able to handle bumpy fields and bulging roots.
The Lawn Mower Reviews state that its deck comp as being sharp, thus you’ll need gloves to lift it to a trunk.